Thursday, June 4, 2009

Let the Sun Shine

This is usually one of my favorite times of year – we get a heavy marine layer here, so there’s a traditional overcast referred to as June Gloom. It expanded a bit in the past decade, so we got to add May Gray.

Now, I’m a big fan of humidity and I love, love, love the fog.

However.

This is flippin’ ridiculous.

As much as I like humid moments, there has been a constant drizzle going on at my house for a month. The sidewalks have been wet 24/7. And I have soap that needs to dry.

So, those of you with special orders who are wondering where your stuff is? It’s on my drying racks, not getting dry, dammit. I need to make more soap, but I can’t do it unless some of this stuff moves out of the way.

I am glaring at the clouds.

Do you think it will help?

June Gloomitude

1 comment:

pranaglider said...

glad you liked the post enough to include a link!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online