Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Crazy Contest Rules

Okay, I've already heard from one person who has a lunatic story - and the rest of you are invited to play, too!

Here's how it will work: I'm gonna celebrate the reality-challenged all summer long. I will accept and anonymously post your stories. At the end of each month (June, July and August) I'll set up a poll and everyone will vote for their favorite. After Labor Day, I'll set up a poll for the three monthly winners, and let everyone vote for a grand prize.

Each monthly winner will get a free bar of soap, their choice of scent. The grand prize winner gets a gift set - one bar of soap, one salt bar, one body polish, one body butter or frosting, and a lip balm. To further celebrate the crazy, you can pick your scents, but you aren't allowed to make a matching set.

The more batshit the collection,
the happier I'll be to send it out.


Enter as often as you'd like. That's right! Send your stories to me via e-mail, to magichands at cox dot net. I look forward to giggling while I read.








No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online