Thursday, October 23, 2008

I’M ANGRY! WAIT, NO I’M NOT

I had an incident earlier that had me all up on my high horse. Filled with righteous indignation, I was.

Ranting! And ready to post about it!

Putting the final touches on my pissed-off masterpiece!


Except that it turns out that I misunderstood, and things have been clarified, and I have nothing at all to be angry about, and now I’m slowly deflating and I have nothing to blog about. I still have the ‘tude, of course – that never leaves.

But I’m all dressed up with nowhere to go.

I’m nearly as pissed off about the loss of my cranky manifesto as I was about the imaginary incident. Except of course that only a deranged person would be pissed off because they found out they had no reason to be pissed off, unless they had BIG PLANS on how to use the angry energy.

I think I’ve stumbled on the secret to international politics.

3 comments:

markjoy said...

lol! I have been in the same position before! Great post!

Armi said...

I'm glad that whatever got you mad was resolved, LOL! I would hate to get on your bad side right now though!

Tracy said...

You crack me up woman. That baby pic is classic!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online