1. I used to work as a magician. If you can survive street busking on the Las Vegas Strip, a craft show will be a walk in the park.
2. I have a deep interest in Shakespeare. Ask me anything about Hamlet and I can give you three different viewpoints and supporting info for each one.
3. I hate playing chess because I understand it perfectly, but I don't like being bothered to plan several moves in advance, so I always lose.
4. I've never lost a game of Trivial Pursuit. I often announce my impending win before the start of a game, then stomp everybody. Oddly, nobody will play with me anymore.
5. Now that I'm on the topic, I love playing games in general. I also play highly competitive Twister and have been known to head butt people if it will make them fall over so I WIN.
6. I have no musical ability at all, and feel horribly inferior about it. I deeply envy people who can sing.
7. I'm pretty artistic, and have at various times been paid to paint, sculpt, draw, sew, what have you - my favorite project was a billboard that I did for a play (Antigone) that I painted freehand, with a big roller.
8. My husband is ten years younger than I am.
9. I grew up in Northern Nevada and spent a lot of my time on my Grandfather's ranch. I spent most of my time riding my Arab mare.
10. I started getting gray hair in my 20's.
11. I love to cook but never have time to do it any more.
12. I drive like a maniac. I try to take public transportation because otherwise I'm headed for disaster.
13. I lose my temper with people sometimes, but never with animals.
14. I've traveled to most countries on the Pacific Rim. I don't have the money to travel right now and I miss it terribly.
15. I'm an avid scuba diver, and swim like a fish.
16. I hate how I look in photos and never let people take pictures of me.
17. I suck at saying NO. No, I don't.
18. I studied ballet from the age of 5 until I was 21.
19. My hand-eye coordination is just awful and if somebody throws a ball at me, my natural response is to flinch away and probably fall over. It's embarrassing.
20. I don't celebrate birthdays or major holidays.
21. I love sailing and the ocean. Being away from land brings me deep inner peace.
22. I'm not aging all that gracefully. My brain is stuck on "lose 25 pounds and you'll feel five years younger" but I think that only works up to a point.
23. I'll always be a little pissed off that I was born to late to be a hippy in the 60's.
24. My best decisions are made by following my instinct, not by using logic. I've made some horrendous mistakes that way, too. Sometimes it's hard to tell which is which until I've lived with it for a while.
25. Everything is funny, if you look at it the right way. This has probably saved me from suicide once or twice.