Tuesday, April 28, 2009

coughcoughcoughHACKcough


I am sick.

I have a terrible head cold.

And yet...



... due to my relentlessly inconvenient and unfortunately necessary day job, I am in the office, sixty miles from home.

Jesse was kind enough to put me to bed early last night, and that helped a LOT, but it sure didn’t cure me completely.

I will spare you the disgusting symptoms, but this is going to be a long day. I am only going to make it through with many drugs, most of which will slow time to a crawl and kill a bunch of brain cells.

My only consolation is that I can run around to the offices of the people I don’t like and sneeze on their keyboards, lick their computer mice, and breathe all over their phone receivers.



coughsniffleCRAP.

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh that sucks! I'm sorry you are feeling so crappy! Feel better soon and get some rest woman! Tell work it's the swine flu and you should go home and barricade yourself in your house. Then sleep.

Joanna Schmidt said...

oh, I am so sorry....I am sick at home with the flu. Something ran me over two nights ago and didn't leave track marks, I am sure of it. I hope you feel better.

I slept for 24 hours, straight. Go home and sleep. Forget work, you'll only make everyone else sick and make yourself worse :(

Suds to Love said...

Feel better soon... nothing worse then getting sick when the weather is starting to turn nice... oh wait, you're in California... it's always nice there! Happy get well vibes coming your way.

Dana said...

Oh man. I had it last week ... I started coming down with it the day we were all up at the heart center with my mom. I think the combination of the stress from her heart attack and the cold knocked me flat for two days. I'm still coughing and a little tired, but you need to REST. I'm sorry you're not feeling well. Hang in there.

LiPeony said...

ahh I'm right there with you.. I'm going though my usual Spring head cold/flu thing... arg... hope you're getting good rest when not at work and eating healthy. I'm also running around handing people I don't like "sneeze muffins" no not actual muffins. I just like that episode of friends and thought it was hilarious. =D

begina said...

That really stinks! I've got a wicked sore throat and it's awful. Take care of yourself, sister.

Anonymous said...

Hi :) I found your blog through your etsy site and it looks like I'm going to enjoy it as much as I enjoy your soap! I'm sorry you're feeling bad and hope you're feeling much better soon!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online